Escape Fun - The home of the Virtual Escape Room Experience
If you like exciting puzzles, thrilling entertainment and team play, our online Escape Rooms are for You! Discover hidden abilities of your fellow players, and work as a team to complete the game.
Our games are developed using Unity game engine and are playable within a modern Web Browser (Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge are currently supported) on most laptops and desktops. Where some online escape room experiences are comprised of only static pictures and words in a traditional website layout, our games are fully interactive. If you see a puzzle, you can drag and drop the pieces, or if you see a wheel, you can turn it. Just a couple of examples that make our virtual escape room experiences better than many others currently on the market.
How it works
- First, select the game you want to play and make a purchase. Only one purchase is necessary for a group of 2-6 people.
- You'll be sent an email containing an access code for the game that is valid for 48 hours, so remember to liaise with your team to ensure everyone will be available to play at the desired time/day.
- Forward the email containing the access code and the link to the game to your friends.
- When you want the game to start, assemble your team on Zoom/Skype/FaceTime/Teams and get everyone to access the link to the game from the email.
- Make sure everyone has headphones so they can hear the in-game audio.
- With everyone on the instructions screen, all players must enter the access code, then click the "Start Intro" button. It's a good idea to try to press the button at the same time as the other players in the team so that your game times match.
- Enjoy the game! Oh, and if you get stuck, there are in-game hints to help you. Remember to communicate with your team and work together.
- Q: What kind of spec does my laptop/desktop need to play the games?
- A: You don't need anything fancy to play our games. A laptop/netbook or desktop less than 7 years old should be OK.
- Q: What if we get stuck during the game?
- A: Don't worry, there is a comprehensive "hints & tips" feature within the game. Everything you need to solve the puzzles will be found within the game environment, there is no need to Google anything.
- Q: How many players can play the games?
- A: Each game states the recommended minimum and maximum number of players. It is possible to play with more players, however in our experience a maximum of 6 provides a nice environment for an enjoyable experience.
- Q: I ordered a game but I didn't receive any emails from you!
- A: Don't worry. Make sure you're allowing emails from "firstname.lastname@example.org". If you're stuck, contact us.